1. Speak a word, a loving word for Jesus,
Ev’rywhere you go;
Tell poor sinners how he died to save them
From eternal woe.
Speak a word for Jesus, speak it quickly,
Swiftly glides the time away…
Daily tell the wondrous story of the Master’s glory,
Speak a loving word today.
2. Speak a word, a tender word for Jesus,
To the sin-sick soul;
Tell him Christ, who came to save the vilest,
Waits to make him whole.
3. Speak a word, a warning word fro Jesus,
Speak it day by day,
Strive to lead some weak and wand’ring brother
In the narrow way.
GOSPEL REALM: STEPS TO SALVATION
1. Admit that you are a sinner. "For all [humans] have sinned, and comes short of the glory of God....[and] the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 3:23)
2. Repent now. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ...[for] if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness " (Acts 3:19, 1 John 1:9)
3. Believe that God loves you and Jesus died for you. "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
4. Invite Jesus into your life through prayer of faith. Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20)