DCLM Daily Manna 4 August 2022 — Join The End-Time Revival
DCLM Daily Manna 4 August 2022 Devotional by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi — Join The End-Time Revival
Click HERE for Previous DCLM Daily Manna by Pastor Kumuyi
TOPIC: Join The End-Time Revival (DCLM Daily Manna 4 August 2022)
TEXT: Zechariah 8:18-23 (KJV)
18 And the word of the Lord of hosts came unto me, saying,
19 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful feasts; therefore love the truth and peace.
20 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:
21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts: I will go also.
22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.
23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
KEY VERSE: “And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts: I will go also.” (Zechariah 8:21).
DCLM Daily Manna For Today MESSAGE:
The worldwide fatalities of current pandemic have elicited many conspiracy theories. Inability of medical science to provide conclusive panacea has driven many to seek the Lord.
There are stories of citywide prayers in countries of Latin America, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world – people beseeching the Lord for intervention. Prophecies about the last days are being fulfilled. Worldwide events and situations are coming together to advance God’s preordained purpose.
Also Read: DCLM Daily Manna 3 August 2022 — The Inevitable Fiery Day
In our text, though the Israelites had suffered the judgment of God because of their past rebellion, the prophet promises that a time of revival is coming. God, in His infinite mercy and love, foretold and promised that they would be restored to true worship in the last days. Nations will begin to seek the true God.
That this scriptural prophecy is being rapidly fulfilled in our days is no longer news to ardent Bible students. Even scientific researchers are daily proving the veracity and accuracy of these prophecies. Testimonies abound of non-Christians encountering the Lord in mysterious circumstances. These are the days the prophets spoke about, the time of reconciliation and restoration to God.
But the question is, will you be left out? The Lord says, “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:13). He is personally reaching out to you right now; allow the Spirit of grace into your heart.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
“The final train of God’s grace is boarding. Don’t miss it!”
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
- Lord, give me revival in my heart and let my life be showing forth your full glory.
- Touch my heart, wake me up and give me hunger and thirst for revival of righteousness in the land.
- Lord of glory, visit your church with revival of righteousness.
- God of revival, let revival fire begin to burn in my city and country and destroy the works of Satan.
HYMN: Revive the church today
Also Read: Open Heaven 4 August 2022 – The Power Of Silence
DCLM Daily Manna was written by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi; is the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church situated at KM 42 on the busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Nigeria.
1. Admit that you are a sinner. "For all [humans] have sinned, and comes short of the glory of God....[and] the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 3:23)
2. Repent now. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ...[for] if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness " (Acts 3:19, 1 John 1:9)
3. Believe that God loves you and Jesus died for you. "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
4. Invite Jesus into your life through prayer of faith. Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20)