OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 – PRAYERS FOR THE CHILDREN
OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 TOPIC: Prayers For The Children
MEMORISE: I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. – Psalm 37:25
READ: Joel 2:28 (KJV)
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 21-22
Open Heaven 4 May 2021 MESSAGE:
1. Father, thank You for all children across the world. Please, give our children a heart that seeks You.
2. Father, help us to fervently teach our children Your way. Please give us the wisdom to lead our children in the path of righteousness.
3. Father, pour out Your Spirit upon our children and let them prophesy. Let them carry a full measure of Your Spirit.
4. Lord, don’t let our children be victims of the chaos in this world. They will not be victims of kidnappers, ritual killers and wicked people. Please protect our children in all their ways in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, we will not bury our children in Jesus’ name. I cover them with the blood of Jesus; premature death is not their portion in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, our children will not suffer from any sickness or disease in Jesus’ name. They will enjoy divine health all the days of their lives in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, uproot every evil influence in the lives of our children. Please separate our children from every negative association in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, this year, make a way for our children. Let them experience great miracles. Please remove every obstacle to their breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, let this day mark a turning point to greater heights in the lives of our children forever in Jesus name.
10. Lord, please make our children great. Use them for Your glory, let them be greater than we their parents.
11. Lord, at Your second coming, don’t let our children be missing.
12. Now pray for all the children around you one after another. Ask God to do something special for each of them.
Open Heaven 4 May 2021 THANKSGIVING:
Father, thank You for the beautiful children You have given to us. Thank You for blessing us with these children and for trusting us to care for them.
Open Heaven 4 May 2021 HYMN 4: Conquerors And Overcomers Now Are We
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing ‘gainst his mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.
2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.
3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n;
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
Open Heavens 2021 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
1. Admit that you are a sinner. "For all [humans] have sinned, and comes short of the glory of God....[and] the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 3:23)
2. Repent now. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ...[for] if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness " (Acts 3:19, 1 John 1:9)
3. Believe that God loves you and Jesus died for you. "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
4. Invite Jesus into your life through prayer of faith. Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20)