OPEN HEAVEN 7 APRIL 2021 – PRAYER FOR A FULL MEASURE OF CHRIST
OPEN HEAVEN 7 APRIL 2021 TOPIC: Prayer For A Full Measure Of Christ
MEMORISE: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: – Ephesians 4:13
READ: Ephesians 4:4-8 (KJV)
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 26-27
Open Heaven 7 April 2021 MESSAGE:
- Father, thank You for giving us Jesus Christ as a perfect example of humility. Please Lord, destroy every element of pride in my life.
- Father, please remove my confidence in my skill and abilities. Help me to depend on You alone. Lord, don’t let these skills put me in trouble, help me to see You alone as the source of my achievements.
- Father, please give me the grace to forget old glories and forge ahead. Don’t let me be like Lot’s wife, always looking back to the glory of the past; help me to look forward always.
- Father, remove the desire to be popular from me. Don’t let me ever live to please people, let my desire only be to do Your will. Don’t let me end up like King saul.
- Father, please help me to keep my body under. Kill the lust of the eyes in me, let material things mean nothing to me and help me to live above lust in whatever form, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, every lure of fornication or adultery in my flesh, please get rid of it today. Give me the grace to flee when the temptation comes in Jesus’ Name.
- Father, every root of bitterness in me, please remove it in Jesus’ Name. If there is anyone that I have not forgiven, please give me the grace to forgive him or her today.
- Father, help me not to love anyone more than I love You. Please Lord, let my bond with you be unbreakable by anyone, including my family members.
- Father, give me the grace to submit to everyone You have placed in authority over me in Jesus’ name. Take away the spirit of rebellion from my life and replace it with the spirit of obedience.
- Father, whatever that is in me that would be a form of resistance to Your dwelling and operating within me, please take it out in Jesus’ Name. If I refuse to let go, take it out by force.
- Lord, I open my heart up to You, please dwell in me without measure and use me for Your purpose here on earth.
- Your personal request.
Open Heaven 7 April 2021 THANKSGIVING:
Thank God that He saved your soul. Thank Him that He is willing to dwell in you and to use you For His glory.
Open Heaven 7 April 2021 HYMN 11: I Need Thee Every Hour
1. I need Thee every hour,
most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like
Thine can peace afford.
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.
2. I need Thee every hour,
stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r
when Thou art nigh.
3. I need Thee every hour,
in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
or life is vain.
4. I need Thee every hour;
teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
in me fulfill.
5. I need Thee every hour,
most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.
Open Heavens 2021 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
1. Admit that you are a sinner. "For all [humans] have sinned, and comes short of the glory of God....[and] the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 3:23)
2. Repent now. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ...[for] if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness " (Acts 3:19, 1 John 1:9)
3. Believe that God loves you and Jesus died for you. "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
4. Invite Jesus into your life through prayer of faith. Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20)