104. TELL SOMEBODY
1. Are you trusting the love of the Saviour divine,
Does His smile make the darkest day bright?
Are you laying on Him all the burdens that fret,
Does the cross that He gave you seem light?….
Tell somebody, tell somebody
All of the wonderful love you know;
Tell somebody, tell somebody,
Christ and His goodness show.
2. Are you resting today neath the sheltering Rock,
Have you given your Lord full control?
Are you glad in the love that redeemed you from sin,
Has He spoken His peace to your soul? …
3. Is there victory now where there once was defeat,
Blessed triumph thro’ Jesus alone?
Tell somebody today of a master and Friend,
And His wonderful mercy make known…
1. Admit that you are a sinner. "For all [humans] have sinned, and comes short of the glory of God....[and] the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 3:23)
2. Repent now. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ...[for] if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness " (Acts 3:19, 1 John 1:9)
3. Believe that God loves you and Jesus died for you. "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
4. Invite Jesus into your life through prayer of faith. Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20)