203. THERE IS NO LOVE LIKE THE LOVE OF JESUS
1. There is no love like the love of Jesus-
Never to fade or fall,
Till into the fold of the peace of God
He has gather’d us all
Jesus’ love, precious love,
Boundless and pure and free;
Oh, turn to that love, weary wand’ring soul:
Jesus pleadeth with thee!
2. There is no eye like the eye of Jesus,
Piercing so far away;
Ne’er out of the sight of its tender light
Can the wanderer stray.
3. There is no voice like the voice of Jesus.
Tender and sweet its chime,
Like musical ring of a flowing spring,
In the bright summer time.
4. There is no heart like the heart of Jesus,
Filled with a tender love:
No throb nor throe that our hearts can know,
But He feels it above.
1. Admit that you are a sinner. "For all [humans] have sinned, and comes short of the glory of God....[and] the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 3:23)
2. Repent now. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ...[for] if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness " (Acts 3:19, 1 John 1:9)
3. Believe that God loves you and Jesus died for you. "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8)
4. Invite Jesus into your life through prayer of faith. Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20)