1. Come, O my God, the promise seal,
This mountain, sin, remove;
Now in my fainting soul reveal
The virtue of Thy love.
2. I want thy life, Thy purity,
Thy righteousness brought in;
I ask, desire, and trust in Thee,
To be redeemed from sin.
3. Anger and sloth, desire and pride,
This moment be subdued;
Be cast into the crimson tide
Of my Redeemer’s blood!
4. Saviour, to Thee my soul looks up,
My present Saviour Thou!
In all the confidence of hope,
I claim the blessing now.
5. ‘Tis done! Thou does this moment
With full salvation bless;
Redemption through Thy blood I have,
Save, and spotless love and peace.